Dear Valued Partner,
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our partners, VIPs, and our employees are of the utmost importance to us.
As a critical partner to your business, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our clients is imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our associates and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety, and well-being are integral to our products, business processes, and infrastructure. We have a robust, global, integrated Business Resiliency Program in place that is managed by a dedicated team of experts who are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
AS SUCH, WE HAVE ACTIVATED OUR BUSINESS RESILIENCY PLAN, WHICH INCLUDES:
- Ensuring your orders are processed Fulfilled
- Deploying a global strategy to coordinate the delivery of services and support to our clients
- Providing our partners with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Limiting all nonessential business travel and tours
Our business remains open as usual at this time.
WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONARY STEPS:
- Implemented a rigorous cleaning schedule that includes sanitation of all surfaces
- Installed hands-free sanitizers, hands-free soap, and towel dispensers
- We ask all staff who are feeling unwell to stay home
- We have advised all employees to follow the necessary safety protocols including regular and thorough hand washing and minimizing physical contact
FOR OUR VISITORS, IF YOU:
- Are experiencing any of the following symptoms (mild or severe):
- Difficulty breathing/shortness of breath
- Have travelled outside of Canada
- Live with someone who recently travelled to an area with an ongoing spread of COVID-19
- Have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19 or experiencing symptoms similar to the Flu or COVID-19
Please do not visit the office until you have completed the recommended 14 days self-isolation period.
We continue to monitor this fluid situation and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable.
For years, Opulence Global has demonstrated unwavering support to our clients in past emergency situations, and in dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services to all our clients.
Please ensure you are taking your Fountain of Life daily to boost your immune system and to protect & preserve your well-being.
Senior Vice President