1. Invest in good quality products ( FERI Flawless regimen)
Regimens ensure that the product line you are using supports one another. Deep moisturization is a process, adding in the right lipids and oleosomes to ensure that the skin is properly hydrated.
Supported with collagen supporting peptides, agents to reduce bacteria and ingredients to neutralize age-causing free radicals, the quality of the products is important to ensure that you are receiving full value for your routine.
2. Make sure you are consistent in your regimen
Committing to good skin care is not an intermittent activity. Everyone with great skin takes the time to prepare and moisturize their skin daily. They ensure that their skin is protected against the elements. Their efforts are repaid with a youthful appearance and ageless complexions.
3. Cleanse your face at least 2 x day
Environmental debris is around us all day and night. Free radicals continue their disruptive routine 24 hours a day. Cleansing with the right product ensures age-causing debris is removed while moisturizing the skin.
4. Get enough sleep (7-8 hours recommended)
Our skin repairs and restores itself while we sleep. Having enough sleep ensures that the restorative process can be undertaken as we rest.
5. Use skin care products that support the restoration processes of your skin while you rest
Your skincare products should support the restoration processes. It should eliminate age-causing bacteria, neutralize free radicals that cause oxidative stress ensure that the collagen rebuilding process is supported with the right peptides in the formulation.
6. Use topical products that eliminate age-causing bacteria
Bacteria is one of the major causes of skin issues. Your skincare product should have an agent to lower the bacteria resident on your face.
7. Use products that neutralize damaging free radicals on the skin
Free radical cause oxidative stress which in turns makes us appear aged. Over time, we lose the glow of youth and this is replaces with lines and wrinkles caused by a loss of moisture, bacteria and free radical damage. Reducing free radicals is an important steps to your skin’s good health.
8. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated
People do not stay hydrated. This affects the condition of our skin and this leads to lines and wrinkles. Hydration is an important part of good skincare.
9. Get a Facial every 4-6 weeks to clean your pores
Our pores become clogged with debris from the environment. A professional will be able to open the pores to ensure that they are not occluded.
10. Eat more fruit & vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are great sources for natural antioxidants, isoflavones and fibre. This helps improve our blood circulation, lowering inflammation and improving the quality of our skin
11. Use excellent supplements that are natural and effectively reduce chronic inflammation, improve cardiovascular health and lower oxidative stress
Synthetic antioxidants are classed as isolated vitamins. Without carriers or minerals, this can lead to demineralization of the body.
Beauty starts within the body. Only a high-quality antioxidants will effectively lower the inflammatory state that can cause our skin to appear bloated and aged.
— Blog post by Sanaz Hooman(Opulence Global – SVP/Chief Designer)